CBI’s Rural Level IV Stabilization and Recovery Units (SRU) are located in Payson, Globe, Winslow, Holbrook, Benson and Casa Grande. These licensed facilities are funded by Cenpatico Behavioral Health and NARBHA.
The primary function of these facilities are to provide crisis intervention, triage, stabilization & short-term recovery services (three to five days) to individuals who present having had used a mind altering substance within the last 7 days.
- Transition to Outpatient Suboxone Taper for Opiate Detoxification
- Transition to Outpatient Taper for Benzodiazepine Detoxification
- Psychiatric Urgent Assessment
- Addiction Medicine Assessment
- Medical and/or Psychiatric Bridge Scripting via telemedicine
- Peer Support, Referral and Placement
Talk to a live person now, call the 24/7 Peer Access to Care Line 877-931-9142.
You can describe your unique needs and ask your specific questions.