By combining medical and behavioral interventions to address presenting physical health, psychiatric and substance abuse needs, each participant is provided with the opportunity to comprehensively explore his/her unique treatment needs and develop a plan to achieve his/her short and long-term recovery and wellness goals.
Each treatment modality offered to participants is delivered utilizing evidence-based practices and protocols, under the direction of licensed medical practitioners, clinical administrators and supported by masters level clinicians, medical support staff and peer support specialists.
- Group, Individual and Family Therapy
- Ambulatory Detoxification
- Addiction Medication
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management
- Primary Care Services including history and physical, labs, chronic disease management
- Peer Support
- Referral and Placement
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning
Talk to a live person now, call the 24/7 Peer Access to Care Line 877-931-9142.
You can describe your unique needs and ask your specific questions.