Tell a Friend about Donating to Community Bridges:
Make a Donation Today
Your donation to CBI is tax deductible and may even qualify for the Arizona Working Poor Tax Credit (as permitted by law). When making a donation to our organization, please let us know how best to direct your gift.
How do you want your donation to help?
- Center for Hope for Women, Infants
- Center for Hope Nursery
- Homeless Individuals and Families Transitioning to Permanent Supportive Housing- Project H3
- Crisis Stabilization & Medical Detoxification Programs
- Rural Stabilization & Recovery Units
- Residential Treatment
- Peer Support & Outreach
- ASPIRE – an Outpatient Program for Women
- Supportive Housing for Women and Children
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Programs
- Prevention Efforts and Community Education
- Media Campaigns
- Use my gift for my local facility:
Check here if you would like to remain an anonymous donor.
Monthly Donation Plan
- One time gift
Please contact our Finance Department during normal business hours at: