The Pacific Southwest Addiction Technology Transfer Center (Pacific Southwest ATTC) has adapted a 2010 version of the Alcohol Awareness Month (April) faith community bulletin insert that was originally developed by colleagues at the Mid-America ATTC.
The 5½” X 8½” double-sided informational sheet provides:
- Information about the disease of alcoholism
- Effectiveness of evidence-based treatment in bringing about recovery
- What persons can do to become more informed about this disease
- What persons can do to help others suffering from alcohol addiction
- What faith communities can do to provide support services
Please click here to download a color PDF bulletin insert. Feel free to share this with friends and colleagues in your local faith community.